Due to a snow day, we have a new date for the
Chinese New Year Celebration
at Ottoson Middle School
March 4, 2016
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Chopstick Competition: Prove your chopstick dominance by competing to pick up as many items as you can in one minute!
- Chinese Calligraphy: Think you’ve got good handwriting? Try writing Chinese New Year’s poems using traditional methods!
- Trivia: Think you know China? Time to prove it in a trivia challenge!
- Martial Arts Demonstration: Arlington karate school Zhen Ren Chuan Martial Arts will do a live demonstration!
- Student Performances: Ottoson Mandarin students will present poetry, festival songs, and a short play!