Saturday, August 3, 2013

Talk the Talk: The Importance of Languages in Business

Former German Chancellor, Willy Brandt, best expressed the importance of speaking foreign languages when doing business when he said, "If I'm selling to you, I speak your language. But if I'm buying, dann müssen Sie Deutsch sprechen."

Read "Talk the Talk: A Guide to Mazimising Your Prospectus [resume] Using Languages," written by the British Academy in collaboration with the European Council, below about the importance of language in the business world.

For more reasons why you should learn another language, check out our "Why Study a Foreign Language" page.



1 comment:

  1. On my opinion the best way to learn any language is to have constant speaking practice. In such case the best way is to find a tutor and native speakers. I can advise https://preply.com/en/wroclaw/english-tutors for searching native speaking tutors. I've learnt English using this website. All other methods you can use as aditional way to gain new knowledge and practice already completed material. But I'm looking for new methods to improve my skiils. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete